PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS FOR ADC 2019
1. To nominate candidates to contest in 20 state constituencies in the coming PRN12, namely Padungan, Pending, Batu Lintang, Kota Sentosa, Batu Kawah, Batu Kitang, Opar, Mambong, Simanggang, Engkilili, Repok, Meradong, Bukit Assek, Dudong, Bawang Assan, Pelawan, Tanjung Batu, Piasau, Pujut and Senadin.
2. To support YAB Chief Minister of Sarawak in rejecting any attempts by the Federal Government to further erode Sarawak’s rights including the formation of MPKKP in Sarawak.
3. SUPP together with all Sarawakians will forever stand resolute on our immigration autonomy, financial autonomy, boundaries, land and its natural resources as absolutely non-negotiable.
4. SUPP strongly urges the Federal Government to return 20% oil royalties and 50% tax revenues collected in Sarawak without further delay as promised by Pakatan Harapan before GE14.
5. To support GPS Government’s initiatives to share Sarawak’s wealth with fellow Sarawakians through various programmes, which includes the setting up of a Sovereign Fund.
6. SUPP strongly objects the incorporation of Jawi Calligraphy in the syllabus of Chinese and Tamil Primary Schools even though there are only 3 pages in syllabus as reported.
7. SUPP strongly objects the resolutions adopted by Malay Dignity Congress that only Malay language be allowed as medium of instruction in schools. SUPP stands firm with all Sarawakians irrespective of race to protect the constitutional rights to continue teaching and learning mother tongues.
8. SUPP urges the Federal Government to hold Referendum for Sarawakians to decide on whether Sarawakians would opt to stay or to leave Malaysia.
9. The promotion scheme in Sarawak civil service shall be based on meritocracy, irrespective of race and religion.
SUPP Satok Branch new members
A total of 122 people have joined SUPP Satok and submitted their application to joinRead More
Upgrading Sg. Moyan futsal project
Taman Sri CahayaTondong Sg Moyan’s futsal upgrading project has been approved under Rural Transformation ProjectRead More